Things to do
The following shows facilities and information – there are also park events listed here
- Visitor centre and café. Open from 10am – 5pm (April to October) and 10am – 4pm (October to March).
- Trails including a Fitness ‘Trim’ Trail
- Changing Places facility for profound and multiple disabilities
- Victorian conservatory & outdoor classrooms available for hire
- Walled Garden with open air theatre space and maze
- Water play facility (summer only)
- Genesis Green Bike Project
- Play area for children, incorporating hi-tech teen play facility, kiosk, toilets and changing room
- Bowling green, home to Holywells Bowling Club.
- General Information
- Wlidlife trail leaflet
- Heritage trail
- Tree trail
- Health and well-being